ASI Dance Elite
Aspire. Strive. Inspire.
ASI Dance Elite – Fremont, CA
Season 2 Dance classes
Season 2 begins September 6th and ends May 2023, with classes taking place in the evenings from 3:30 – 8:30 PM on weekdays, and 9:30am-4:00pm on Saturdays. Signing up enrolls you in a recurring subscription payment for class that may be cancelled at any time! Multi-class discounts and sibling discounts remain available and are a great way to save on dance classes!
5 and under Dance Classes
Perfect for dancers and gymnasts ages 18 months to 5 years! With age groupings offered to fit each students’ needs, every student from our youngest toddlers developing their gross motor skills, to our preschoolers learning to become more independent, will find a class perfect for them!
Includes our popular Baby Boogie class for ages 18 months – 2.5 years, Tiny Tots for ages 2-4 years, as well as the return of our most popular mini movers class for ages 3-5 years! All classes for this age group tend to sell out, so please register today!
Students Age 6+ Dance Classes
High quality, fun, and engaging dance classes for students who want to have an exciting time this season! From first time dancers, to seasoned competitive dancers, our studio has a class for your dancer! We offer both beginner and advanced classes at a variety of age levels to ensure your dancer finds the right fit for their current needs. Give us a call or text at 510-651-2783 if you need assistance in finding the right class! All dancers will also be assessed during the first week and moved to an appropriate level if needed!
Auditions are closed for our 2022-2023 competition team. There is no option to join us in season 2 Please continue reading for season 3 information.
If you are interested in joining our national championship competition team, Give us a call or text at 510-651-2783 so that we may give you guidance for which classes to choose in order to prepare for auditions in the upcoming year!
Current competition team members, please view the password protected competition page for more information.
Season 2 Schedule
Introducing the ASI Referral Program
Have some friends who may want to dance with us? Have them join after September 1st and mention your name when checking out or on their first day of class. If they continue after their first week, we will give a $40 credit to your next month’s classes!
Frequently Asked Questions!
If I am new to ASI, can I still try 1 week of dance classes for free?
- A: Yes! Free Class Trials will be available on our site starting September 2nd.
Will the week of free classes be for every class, or just 1?
- A: You may sign your dancer up for any classes, given they meet the age requirements and classes fit your schedule. Many families find that placing their dancer in multiple styles is a lot of fun for them!
Will I need to re-register for fall classes after summer session ends?
- A: Yes! Our summer session and fall/spring session are two separate programs with different class schedules, payment systems, etc and will need to be registered for separately each season
What is pricing like for season 2 classes?
- A: Student classes – starting at $74, multi-class discounts added for two or more styles. Please see our ASI Discounts page in the top menu for more information.
How long are classes?
- A: All group classes for students over 5 are 55 minutes long. Baby boogie is 30 minutes, Tiny Tots is 45, and Mini Movers is 55 minutes long. Private lessons are 30 minutes.
You can also find us on facebook to see what others have to say about ASI Dance Elite Fremont Location!