Competitive dance packages
How To Choose
- Count the number of hours your dancer is taking this season and select your correct package (reminder, dancers are required 2 hours of ballet):
- Aspiring: 5 to 6 classes per week
- Striving: 6 to 7 classes per week
- Inspiring: unlimited classes per week
- Fill in our google form by selecting your dancer’s classes. Be sure to fill in all of the pages and click submit
- Add the package to your cart.
- If you have multiple students, please fill in one form per dancer
- Proceed to checkout
- You’re all set! Classes begin Sept. 7th
- Each class is 55 minutes in length
- Instructors will evaluate dancers at the end of the summer session and we will be in touch if your instructors would like your dancer to register for a higher level class this fall; otherwise, please register for the same level your dancer is currently enrolled
- New students joining us should register for the level they believe best suits their current abilities; if you would like guidance selecting levels please use the chat feature to message us. Instructors will evaluate the students the first week of class and we can adjust their level if the current selection is not a good fit
- Your dancer will attend their registered classes each week beginning September 7th! You tuition payment will be a subscription that renews at the end of each month.